Lesley’s Creative Cakes Terms & Conditions
Customer Pick-up Times:
12:00n – 2:00pm Wednesday through Friday
9:00am – 10:00 am Saturday
(unless other arrangements are made)
Customer agrees to:
- Final payment must be made in full prior to pick up
- Email communication only as there are no in-person consultations offered at this time
- Supply all the final details within a timely manner. For weddings and larger events this means all details need to be received no later than one week prior to the event. For specialty Cake orders we request 5 to 7 day notice for all final details.
Lesley’s Creative Cakes (LCC) is not responsible for the following:
- Weather conditions such as humidity, rain, heat, etc.
- Injury to cake during customer transport
- Injury to cake due to additions placed after customer receives
- Injury of cake do to removal of the cake from the refrigerator more than 30 minutes prior to serving
- Injury to cake after final placement at delivery
- Injury to cake due to customer choice of placement of the cake such as near a window or open door.
- Injury to cake after customer delivery and set-up, or pick-up, i.e. venue staff moving cake and/or table, guest interference, etc
- Injury to customer from inedible items in cake or decorations necessary to achieve structural integrity, i.e. straws, skewers, etc.
- Injury to customer from inedible decorations such as toys or structure for hand sculpted figures
- Quality of freshness if not consumed within 24 hours of pick up or delivery
- Cake topper, flowers or other decorations unless specified in writing and paid for
- Cake decoration completion at venue if customer-provided items such as cake topper, flowers, etc are not available at the venue
- Staying to cut the cake at the end of the event
- Supplying cake plates, forks or cake cutting utensils
- Top tier item and its repackaging that may be saved for future anniversary
- Color variation from inspiration photo or color swatch sent via electronic devices
- Minor detail variation from submitted photos due to decoration availability
- Chosen fillings that will make cake more moist as it sits, i.e. milk in custard or pineapple with juices
- Allergies to flavorings in cakes, frostings, or other aspects when not addressed in writing prior
- Refunds of non-refundable deposits for specific date requested
- Any deposits or payments made in error due to customer entering wrong contact info